Delegate ADA to Our Pools
If you lack the technical know-how to operate your own staking pool, or don’t have the ability to engineer a 99.9% or greater uptime, earn rewards while keeping your ADA in your wallet at all times, but delegating to us.
If you lack the technical know-how to operate your own staking pool, or don’t have the ability to engineer a 99.9% or greater uptime, earn rewards while keeping your ADA in your wallet at all times, but delegating to us. If you would like to join our staking operations feel free to delegate your ADA to one of the following pools:
- Microsoft Azure’s Central India Datacenter in Pune (Standard D2as_v4):
- Microsoft Azure’s Sub-Saharan Datacenter in South Africa (Standard D2as_v4):
- PPDAC Hyper-converged Storage Spaces Direct SSD-only Failover Cluster (On single NUMA node; core and memory allocation is overweight; will receive more relay nodes than other offerings)
The PPDAC Hyper-Converged cluster is located in Morningside Heights, Manhattan.
- Dedicated fixed IPv4 allocations from ISP (rare commodity),DNS-free friendly, guaranteed to remain in same static locales.
- Modem and cluster have UPS, with more than enough time for Sister Node to live-migrate to Brother Node
- Using 10 GbE with RDMA
- Pulling from pure SSD pool on SAS HBA
- Brother Node double the UPS wattage.
- Engineered ultra-low-wattage, gasoline-free, single-socket, multiple-hour cluster member, ready to endure a long-term blackout, on modest GreenNET.
- You can opt for Stack HCI, but power delivery here is world-class. For single node pool with four cores, at $10 per core, that is far beyond what we consider saving resources and taking risks.
- We are proud to give you the best advice and let you make the final call, within reason.
Operate Your Own Stake Pool
For the people comfortable using the Linux command-line environment, you can operate a pool where ever you can install a couple of instances on a secured network.
When deploying to a cloud, you must ask if it is a shared server, are the servers kept up to date, how is this managed, will my system go down during host updates? If the server is not well updated, will by fellow guests on the hosts turn out to be adversarial, and attempt to penetrate across a poorly defined network?
It would be much better for your peace of mind to allow us to set up, not just your nodes, but your network, your diagnostics, alerts and monitoring, and update management.
We will do this in a way that will keep your node running around the clock, without us having to log in to a node do this this. We will both have access to a dashboard, that you own, and I maintain.
Once the cloud service is created I will transfer the Microsoft Azure subscription over to you. Most clients choose to continue getting service through us for weeks to months, while ultimately keeping us on a small retainer, for any future change of plans.
Against, once your Staking Pool is operational and transferred to you, you will be billed through Microsoft, at a my discounted Microsoft Partner Network rate. I will always be here to help you in anyway I can, and so will Microsoft and all of its other partners and community members like you.